Personal Credit Repair Services:
- How long does it usually take before I am able to see results?
Our clients usually start seeing results within 60-90 days if they follow all the initial recommendations made by our credit specialists when they are initially enrolled in our program.
- Does the moneyback guarantee mean that all my negative items must be removed, or I will get a full refund?
No, the moneyback guarantee ensures that you will see progress if you follow all the advice from our credit specialists. This means not creating new negative accounts, signing up for the recommended credit builder programs to create positive accounts, and behaving responsibly while in the program.
- If I sign up and pay for a six month or a full year program, can I cancel anytime?
Yes, you can cancel anytime. Your remaining balance will be prorated at the full cost of our monthly credit repair service, and you will receive your refund withing 48 hours.
- How long after I pay will the first round of disputes be sent out?
Within 48-72 hours after your consultation and payment is received.
- Would me using another credit repair service in the past impede my progress with you?
No, we will start from square one with all negative or incorrect items.
- Will my score increase if nothing is deleted?
Yes, if you are following everything laid out within the program, you will see an increase in your credit score.
- What kinds of payments do you accept?
All major credit cards, debit cards, and bank transfers are acceptable.
- Do you offer any DIY products?
We have a few free eBooks to assist in the process of you repairing your own credit, but we are currently looking into other DIY options for those who want them.
- What kind of dispute process are you using to remove items from my credit report?
We are currently using Metro2 to dispute all negative and incorrect items on our clients’ credit report.
- Are there any other costs involved with your credit repair services?
Our services are all covered with the fees charged, but the recommended credit builder accounts are not included in those charges.
Business Credit Building and Funding
- Is there a way to pay for your business credit building services monthly?
No, our business credit programs come in either a six-month or a full year option. Since a lot of work goes into the foundation of the entity structure before a business could start to build credit for itself.
- Do I have to sign up for your business credit building program to apply for funding?
No, funding is available to anyone who fits the criteria set forth by our funding partners. We screen each company, but we do not make the final decision, the lending companies do.
- Is there a way to pay for your business services in installments?
Yes, we offer reasonable payment options through our partnership with Denefits. These options all include a down payment and then monthly payments until the balance is paid off.
- Can I sign up for some of your other small business services while I’m building credit?
Yes, we can prepare a business plan, marketing plan, or anything else you need to grow your business while we help you build your business credit. We are here to help you in whatever capacity you need us in.
- If I purchase the six-month plan and decide to upgrade, will I be able to do so without a hassle?
Yes, we will upgrade your account without a problem. We try to make this process as easy as possible.
- What if I already have a lot of the things done and I don’t need everything you offer in your packages?
We are not able to price our services based on the completion of one thing or five things. We understand that everyone is in a different place within their business, so we offer a couple options, but we are not able to individualize prices on our business credit and funding packages.
- At what point in the program will I be able to apply for funding?
The whole point of the program is to prepare you for funding. We will keep track of your progress and inform you when you meet the criteria for one of our funding partners.
- How long should I wait before applying for business credit?
While every client is different, the timeline is usually about 4-6 months before you can apply for credit cards. They are considered the third tier of business credit, so you will have a little work before getting there.